- Use as Push Car or Go-Kart
- Removable Push Bar
- Easy Switch Freewheel & Bar Lock
- Adjustable Seat
- Hand Brake
- Quiet EVA Solid Tyres - No Punctures or Pumping!
- Recommended Age: 2-5yrs
- Product Dimensions: 83 x49 x 50cm
- Product Weight: 7Kg
- Max User Weight: 30Kg
- CE Certified
The BERG Buzzy is now also available as a BERG Buzzy 2in1. This stable go-kart can now also be used as a push car, so you can go out with your child safely and easily.
The push bar helps you keep control of the go-kart and your child. The stability of the Buzzy keeps it safely grounded, even with very active children behind the wheel or when riding over bumpy surfaces. This is in stark contrast to the 2in1 three-wheelers, which are much less stable.
The Buzzy 2-in-1 is, of course, also stand alone Buzzy Kart. The four wheels ensure stability. The Buzzy is easy to steer because the pedals are not connected to the handlebars, and easy to ride because the handlebars are not pushed away from the child’s hands when pedalling.
Is your child tired and wanting to be pushed or perhaps full of energy and wanting to play? In that case the Buzzy can be converted from a push car to a go-kart or from a go-kart to a push car in the wink of an eye.
The Buzzy 2-in-1 can be used in either of the 2 modes thanks to the switchable freewheel. The pedal mode enables your child to ride around independently just like on a normal Buzzy. In the push mode the pedals are inactive and the Buzzy can be pushed without the pedals turning. Switching between the two modes is easy by simply turning the ring around the crank axle to the left or the right.
- Child learns to pedal easily due to the direct transmission and unique ergonomics.
- Superior control over the steering and the pedals because they can be operated independently.
- Silent EVA whisper tyres that will never go flat.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
- Super light pedalling due to ball bearings and unique ergonomics.
- Grows with your child due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- Can be driven forwards and backwards.